Thursday, October 4, 2012

the reviews: shoes.com

shoes.com These salmon red sandals are exactly the color/style they appear in the picture on . The sizing is exact...my 7.5 size sandals were exactly 7.5. They're very comfortable and stylish. My only concern? The ankle strap buckle area is very fragile. I'm not sure if it will break down the road. But for the price, I'm willing to take the chance. These sandals overall were a great purchase and the seller was excellent.

Too thight at the front Im not sure if I will keep them, I will put them on again and keep them for about 15 minutes too see how it feels after if it still hurts then they be going back .
the reviews: shoes.com
shoes.com Its a great old school style cap thats very light and cool for hot weather. I mainly use it for golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment