Saturday, October 6, 2012

the comment: SWAG Of The Day (CHEAP FIT EDITION) reviews online reviews

SWAG Of The Day bought according to sizing chart. one size too big. returned and ordered a smaller size. the sizing chart is misleading. check new balance sizing chart if you need to convert US size to the rest of the world.

I am very satisfied with both the product and the efficiency and speed of shipping. No surprises in the size of the carvings, and the product is high quality original. I highly recommend it
the comment: SWAG Of The Day (CHEAP FIT EDITION) reviews online reviews
SWAG Of The Day Our problem was one slipper seems tighter than the other. Don't remember my daughter having that problem before? I waited too long so I'm not sure if I can return these. These say they are made in China, but so are alot of other things. I think the Acorn slippers are more on the comfy side, and we've had better luck with 3 pairs so far. The Acorn slippers don't have a tag on them so not sure where they are manufactured. I think I will try and do a return and see what happens. Otherwise, the materials appear to be of high quality so maybe we just got something out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment