Sunday, October 7, 2012

the comment: Label Me Cheap!! Plus Size OOTD(SUMMER DRESS)

Label Me Cheap!! This shoe runs large! MINIMAL capability in the strap adjustment. Sure, they're comfortable because your foot is just 'floating' around without touching any of the construction except the sole and the strap adjustments are totally limited, so forget THAT! I debated too long before returning them & now, it's too late, so I'm stuck with them. USUALLY Propet shoes are very reliable, but, not this one!

These shoes are really boots. They are good in the snow, rain, etc. They are very comfortable.They would be perfect if they were my last pair of Rockports. The previous pair had softer leather, were waterproof-(Hydro-Shield), and claimed to be powered by XCS and DMX. The upper was black black leather, and they had a two-tone sole-(Black and tan). They were more like "walking shoes" than boots, but they passed for dress shoes at the office. They survived 4 years of daily and abusive use. The upper finally started separating from the sole. I gave them a funeral service.-(Never did that for any other shoe)These new ones have a solid black sole. They also have a stiffer sole and upper. They are great shoes, and I hope they will last as long as the previous pair, however I would be very happy to re-purchase the old version.-(If I could find them).
the comment: Label Me Cheap!! Plus Size OOTD(SUMMER DRESS)
Label Me Cheap!! I love Pearl Izumi products and these tights are awesome !! Great fit, lightweight and well made, really nice. I use them for cooler weather road biking, I've put quite a few miles on them with no complaints or issues to report.I wear bicycle shorts under them which works well. They seem pretty true to size as I am 5'9" 155 lbs and mine are medium, I wear a 32" waist in jeans which fits snug but not too tight or restrictive. I have not used the back pocket but it seems up to the task if needed. I have Pearl Izumi jerseys and shorts the brand is my favorite biking apparel. I highly recommend buying these for running or biking if you are considering the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment