Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the comment: Fat Fashion. Overweight Fashion. Big People Clothes. Big People Fashion. reviews online reviews

Fat Fashion. Overweight Fashion. GOOD!!! took a while to get used ..but i think after 3 to 4 weeks later i think my feet is gettng used to this soft bouncy cushiony effect ... i still think @ end of the day that instead of 9.0 ..shld ve bought 9.5 ..maybe /wouldve made a difference.. not sure though!! overall happy w/purchase.. oh wait i still ve not used @ gym yet ...all i m using it is go to wrk n bak home.. looking 4ward to go to gym w/new comfy shoes..

crackedThe right boot split open on the right side before I could get out the door. Fit was good, looks good but poor quality of skin......stretched too thin and in split open. Published 15 months ago by drugstore cowboy ?
the comment: Fat Fashion. Overweight Fashion. Big People Clothes. Big People Fashion. reviews online reviews
Fat Fashion. Overweight Fashion. I've used this model of New Balance shoes before and love them. That is why I am buying them again. This review is primarily for shoezoo. They had my shoes advertised for ~$44.00. With shipping and handling they were ~$55.00. They sent me a notice that the shoes had shipped and gave me a tracking number and everything. I checked for these shoes again the day they claimed the shoes were shipping and noticed that the price of the shoes had gone up by ~$10.00. Then the next day I got an email from the seller telling me my order had been canceled and it ignore the tracking number sent to me because they are out of stock! Now I have to buy the shoes for $10.00 more! I am not happy and WILL NOT be buying ANYTHING from shoezoo in the future. I would suggest avoiding them if you can as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment