Friday, September 28, 2012

the reviews: New Kids On The Block - Click Click Click reviews

New Kids On For me this type of shoe isn't for work because I need something with a strap to keep my foot in place. Also, I wear dressy clothes for events and this shoe just isn't for that. One more hint, they run a little big. I could have ordered a half size smaller.

Bobara East End Tote Black Tan Leather (Electronics) I am quite pleased with this product. The tote is professional looking with a fun look. I am using it to carry my iPad and a couple folders, pen and paper. It is also a high quality bag.
the reviews: New Kids On The Block - Click Click Click reviews
New Kids On Careful In What You Buy! Had to Return Mine!Ordered a Woman's and wound up with a child's small? What gives? Thank goodness for who graciously provided me the label so the item plus another item also an issue, can be returned. So be careful in when you purchase this because you just might not get what you order! In fact, the Child's Small, when it arrived, actually would fit my 5 year old grandchild to give...

No comments:

Post a Comment