Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rose's Dresses (Titanic) - Rose's Theme online reviews

Rose's Dresses (Titanic) - I based buying these boots on the previous reviewers info! I wish I hadn't! The boots are stylish... that's it! Otherwise, they are too narrow and too short! I have wide feet too and these boots cramp my feet! Not true to size as the previous reviewer said but at least 1/2 size short. So, I have to send the boots back!

These felt like an old friend as soon as I put them on. No break in needed. I'm going to get a white pair also. Sorry but I do not give 5 stars unless really extraordinary!
Rose's Dresses (Titanic) - Rose's Theme online reviews
Rose's Dresses (Titanic) - Happy purchase. Qualitative boots, the size conforms. I recommend for a narrow leg. The convenient and warm, natural fur, natural suede. The brand is reputable.Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment